BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM, As-Salaamu ‘Alaikum wa-Rahmatullah wa-Barakaatu,
People who live in extreme poverty face so many barriers to education, including:
- Armed conflict or natural disasters
- Having to work at home and care for family
- Illness from preventable causes like malaria or waterborne disease
- Weakness from malnourishment
- Inability to afford university fees or supplies
As every parent knows, education means growth and a chance for a better and more promising future for a child. It is a blessing that keeps giving and that can radically change the course of a person’s life. Please watch our attached video clip and Insha’Allah you will find the report rewarding and may it please you as it has pleased us to do this work on your behalf.
For more than a decade now Al Noor Charitable agency for the Needy with the help of our committed supporters has been providing university scholarships to the deserving men and women of Unguja and Pemba Islands and help them become upstanding members of the community with something worthy to contribute to the world. Our scholarships allow qualified youth to advance their education in colleges and universities.
With your continued support of our Education Program, AL Noor will strive to foster the education of those who show aptitude, potential and passion thereby opening doors that are always closed for those in need. Dear supporters, this is a race with no finishing line. We need to reach every vulnerable orphan and every deserving Muslim. This is why we still need your help and continued support. By MAKING A DONATION TODAY you can help us be there for them.
Please contact us today and help sponsor our deserving students however you can!
- A Diploma program for 1 year costs $1,600 while 2 years costs $3,200
- A Bachelor’s degree for one year costs $1,800 while 4 years costs $7,200
- A Master’s degree for one year costs $3,700 while 2 years costs $7,400
- OR whatever Allah inspires you to contribute for their educational needs.
We leave you with a quote and a lesson from what our Prophet (saw) said:
“Seek (beneficial) knowledge, because seeking it for the sake of Allah is a worship. And knowing it makes you more God-fearing; and searching for it is jihad, teaching it to those who do not know is charity, reviewing and learning it more is like TASBEEH. Through knowledge Allah will be known and worshiped. ” Ibn Taymiyyah